Many of our structural projects involve the design of new building foundations and structural systems using structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and engineered wood framing systems.
We have considerable experience in evaluating, improving and repairing existing
buildings and structures. These engineering projects often require special knowledge of antiquated building systems and materials, and an understanding of how these materials and systems interact with modern structural systems.
Our knowledge of the building code provisions that apply to existing and historic structures allows us to recommend efficient and code compliant alternatives for building renovation and restoration projects.
We have specialized knowledge of the requirements for building within coastal flood zones. We have put our knowledge and experience to work in the flood resistant design of commercial and residential projects located within coastal “A” and “V” zones.
- Offices, Retail and other Commercial Buildings
- Institutional and Educational Buildings
- Residential Structural Engineering
- Foundation Engineering
- Structural Condition Assessments
- Building Rehabilitation, Renovations and Additions
- Structural Failure Investigations
- Coastal Flood Zone Structural Engineering
- Historic Restoration and Preservation
- Religious Structures
- Threshold Review / Peer Review
- Special Inspections
- Site Retaining Walls
- Bridges, Dams, and Special Structures